Nightly's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Conquest

2 posters

Go down

Galactic Conquest Empty Galactic Conquest

Post  bobmarley Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 am

Galactic Conquest

If you played my 'Gods Land' on the other forum then you'll be quite familiar with the idea of GC. You can create new planets, then create a new race, and set out to lead the galaxy your way. You play the role as a 'deity', a simple non-existent spirit that can sway the way someone is or thinks and create things from thought.

On every post you make you can only do one task. For example, creating a planet will require a maximum of one post. Every time you post a task, please try to be as descriptive as possible. What does this planet look like? What valuable resources are on this planet? Is it inhabitable? What does this race look like? What kind of warfare do they use? How is their society setup?

Rules:
1. Try to keep the amount of planets you make to a minimum, I don't want thousands of planets everywhere.
2. Try to make maybe 1-3 races and keep up with them.
3. Do not constantly bash another creation. Once or twice is fine, but do not endlessly do it.
4. Once you leave a planet, that planet and all of its inhabitants are left for someone else to control. Whether of nor it is your planet, someone else can come and take charge for that particular race/planet.
5. More than one RPer can be at a planet at any time. For example, two RPers could be there letting to races interact based on RPer decisions.
6. Do NOT Godmod races/planets.
7. It is totally acceptable to inhabit one of the race's individuals and participate in wars and such. You're basically using the body as a host while in a war or political debate to help sway favor to your way.

Setting
The setting is stereotypical. Space-like sci-fi fiction worlds. The Zerg, Protoss, Terra, Locusts, COG, Jedi, Clones, and any other sci-fi junk you can think of. All allowed. No fantasy kngdoms or knights here. Think Star Wars, StarCraft, Gears of War, Aliens VS Predator, Halo.

Bios
Code:
[b]Deity Name:[/b]
[b]Deity Alignment:[/b]
[b]Primary Objective:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]

Planets

Races

---

Deity Name: Warzan
Deity Alignment: Lawful Evil
Primary Objective: Bring the galaxy into a varied group of individuals.
Appearance: When in form, Warzan is a black shadow commonly thought to be a banshee. His eyes glow red and his very body is transparent, like a black flame.
Clothing: None
Weapons: Warzan wields a powerful blaster-cannon with the ability to shred into obstacles and other things in his way (if he needs to use it).

bobmarley

Back to top Go down

Galactic Conquest Empty Re: Galactic Conquest

Post  poisonvenomskull Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:00 am

So, this is like God Lands, but rather control a planet together, we control a galaxy together, and we are less like the Greek/Roman/Norse/Egyptian gods, and more like the Christian, omniscient, metaphysical god.

I can't say that I like this idea better, but it's still pretty cool, I'll join later. It's kind of like Spore, eh? :3

~PVS
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  bobmarley Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:08 pm

So, this is like God Lands, but rather control a planet together, we control a galaxy together, and we are less like the Greek/Roman/Norse/Egyptian gods, and more like the Christian, omniscient, metaphysical god.

I can't say that I like this idea better, but it's still pretty cool, I'll join later. It's kind of like Spore, eh? :3

~PVS

It is like God Lands, yes. However we are not necessarily 'Gods'. We're more like a spirit, deity, nonethingness. We are nothing, but we exist. We can create, destroy, alter, etc. We can get into a host victim and control them.

It takes place like in Sci-Fi games. Halo, Gears of War, etc etc...

bobmarley

Back to top Go down

Post  poisonvenomskull Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:20 am

Um, since we have every power imaginable (and several that are unimaginable) and can take one any form we wish, is there even a point to making a bio? Unless we have a planet before we actually begin to RP, whereareas we would need to describe our planet.
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum