Nightly's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disaster Island

3 posters

Go down

Disaster Island Empty Disaster Island

Post  poisonvenomskull Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 am

The idea is: A new island has formed around Hawaii, and since then, people have been kidnapped from several sorrounding islands, there have been several terrible disasters, and things have just been all around bad.

People have been trying for weeks to send in officials to check the place out, but any sort of plane or ship has been shot down before it managed to make it there. The people from around the world decided to just leave it be, as it seems nothing can be done. Besides, why would they want to help the islanders? It doesn't affect them.

However, to the locals, it's terrible, and they've done everything in their power to stop whatever has been going on. They grew paranoid, they've dubbed the mysterious island Disaster Island.

However, there is a group of friends from Louisiana who have decided to take the law into their own hands. Geared up and ready for battle, they are set off to save the islanders, and to put a stop to whatever's happening at Disaster Island.

Anyway, this'll be set in Earth in present times. Why would a group of random people set out to help save some islanders? Because they want to help and do what they think is right, being haled as heroes by the local islander women wouldn't be terrible, either. Why Louisiana? Because it's where I live, and I felt like it.

So, any ideas? Critique? Feedback? Lemme know if I should just can this idea, or make something of it.

Also, sorry if the idea comes off as confusing, I've never been good at putting my thoughts on paper. >.<
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Disaster Island Empty Re: Disaster Island

Post  Timhortans Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 am

Honestly, it sounds pretty cool. I think an earthern RP would be cool, no magic or anything, and instead of swords, GUNS!!!! ;D

Anyhoo, yeah, that sounds really fun. Maybe think of some sort of plot, like an adventure inside the cave, and evil monsters who resist guns, so we have to learn to use the area around us as a weapon. Just sayin' ;D

Timhortans

Back to top Go down

Post  poisonvenomskull Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 am

Actually, I am. I am just keeping the island an enigma for now, build up suspense later. ;D
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Timhortans Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:08 am

Cool! Btw, I suggest not openly stating where you live... Nightly is on these forums... And he stalks pplz ;O

But srsly, I would at least like some plot. Not too much, just enough. I don't like entering RPs blind.

Just Sayin'
;D

Timhortans

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightly Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:09 am

>.< He lives to far away from me anyways.

Nightly
Admin

http://academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Timhortans Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:10 am

;D Nice xD

*Pushes the On Topic Button*
Pushes again.
*Angrily slashes Avian's edit*

Last edited by Timhortans on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Timhortans

Back to top Go down

Post  poisonvenomskull Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:23 am

...Why didn't the forum tell me that there were new posts in this topic?

Meh, anyway, I'll keep that in mind Tim, I'll try to develop the plot a bit more before actually posting it.
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down