Nightly's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Layabout RP

3 posters

Go down

Layabout RP Empty Layabout RP

Post  LoneWulf Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:50 am

(This is an RP with no OOC channel. This is for just one reason, and that's an RPer is YOU! Or rather, the human (or dragon) behind the screen is who you're playing. You can give yourself whatever powers you'd have IC, but you can't break character. Or in this case, go into character. I think we know each other well enough for this to work out.)

Looking at Nightly, Lonewulf irritatedly growled, "And I suppose you're too lazy to put up that RP yourself? Ugh, fine, I'll do it. Just don't expect it to be all 'perfect', and 'super-awesome', and everything." Walking out of the room, he turned on his portable transmuter, turning the empty space before him into a RP. Grumbling, he thought, "Why don't you do it? Lazy..." as he walked in to it. No one was there yet, as they couldn't have been. He had just posted.
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Layabout RP Empty Re: Layabout RP

Post  poisonvenomskull Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 am

Poison was surfing the internet, bored. He was always bored, never did it cease. He tried playing a DS game, going to Newgrounds, even looking up something he saw on TV, monoorangosis. Though, he finally resolved to go to Nighty's JRPer Academy. Scrolling through the topics, he noticed something called, "Layabout RP." Lonewulf had posted it. After reading the first post, Poison had decided to reply. This is interesting, he thought. I hope I'm doing this right...
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWulf Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 am

Looking at Poison's post, he quickly nodded, the scales slightly shifting on his face.
"Yes, that's how you do it," he said. "But that's not all! For one, you can do whatever you want!" He walked over to the wall, and pressed the large blue button that had just appeared. Party balloons and streamers all tumbled down from a hole in the ceiling, covering the room in bright, neon colouring. Stepping on several ballons, LoneWulf walked over to Poison, saying, "Do you get it now?"

Reaching back, and editing his post with a quick flourish, he continued, by saying, "Anyone can jump in, at any time. Go ahead! Or else!*"

*Maybe
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  poisonvenomskull Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 am

Poison nodded, as he round-house kicked a vampire ninja midget, to mimic his friend Timhortans.

"Also, if I can do whatever I want. Perhaps this is a good time for shameless self-advertisement. Would any of you care to join my new RP, Disaster Island?" Poison said. Realizing his post was much to short to leave it at that, he pondered what to add. Perhaps he could blather aimlesly, or perhaps he could post random things. Perhaps Trivia?

"Quick question, would any of you happen to know how many hearts a strigoi has?"
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWulf Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 am

"As I've said, you can indeed do whatever you want here, so long as it's... wait, it can be illegal, too." Continuing on, he activated the virtual reality machine, which rose up from the floor, sending balloons and colourful ribbons flying. "Does anyone want to try this out," he said, putting on a modified helmet, and setting the area to Jungle.

"Incidentally, the number is 2."
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  poisonvenomskull Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 am

Poison chuckled heartily.

"You looked that up, didn't you?" he said. Following Lonewulf, he jumped into the virtual jungle. Walking through the vast jungle, he found the big lizard, and tackled him.

"Care to battle? Oh, and I didn't hear a no about my RP..." Realizing his post was still too short, Poison decided to ask more monster trivia.

"In the movie, Let the Right One in, what happens to a vampire who walks into a home uninvited?"
"What did Elizabeth Bathory believe would make her youthful forever?"
"What did the vampire, Lestat, wear on his thumb and what did he use it for?"
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWulf Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 am

"......"
As the human bashed into his hide, likely damaging it's face, it proceeded to ask him more questions.
"I really don't care, personally. I'm not 'into' the modern media, part. And one more thing. If you didn't want me to look up the answer, why did you ask me it over the internet?"

Laughing at him, he pleasantly said, "You... are going to fight me? Bwahahaha... Yea, I might join it. Depends on how I'm feeling. Oh, and one more thing."
Briefly removing the helmet, and taking a look around, he shouted, "Why are there so few people here?"
He placed the helmet back on his head.
"That's it. Oh, and why exactly are you asking me monster trivia?"
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  poisonvenomskull Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 am

Poison jumped back.

"Because I myself, am a Umpri, not a human. Did you not notice my purple complexion? Well, no, that isn't the reason, I am asking monster trivia to lengthen my posts, the monster part, well, it was the first thing to come to my mind. And I ask you over the internet, because I have no other means to contact you. Perhaps you could give me your phone number?" Poison chuckled.

"No, that would be too strange. As for the lack of others around, perhaps it is because we have been the only two online for the duration of this RP? In final, if you are a dragon, why are you wearing a helmet?"
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWulf Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 am

"As much as I'd scold you for breaking the fifth wall, that is, seeing my thoughts, I can't really. Perhaps we could look for something to do out there? Or perhaps I ought to change the channel on the VR machine." Reaching to his left, he grabbed the notched knob, spinning it rapidly. The scene before him flickered rapidly, before ending up on a barren,, volcanic expanse, with hot, bubbling lava flowing along the ground near him, harmless to them normally.

"And what makes you think I have a telephone, when telepathy is that much faster? Even than the internet, the only flaw is that you have to have some sort of brain power to take part."

He laughed slightly.

"Well then, shall we go for a flight?"
He turned the knob another notch, transforming it to a high-stratosphere location.
"...Wait, you humanoids can't fly, can you?"
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  poisonvenomskull Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 am

Poison grinned.

"Normal Umpris can't, but I can, magical as I am. Also, I will break as many walls as I want." Poison swiftly looked around, and spoke again.

"My my, this RP is truly a senseless one, aye? As for the brain remark, don't cross me, dragon. You may be a powerful, winged lizard, but I am a moderator on these forums, and I can lock this thread with a few cursor clicks." Poison paused, and spoke again.

"Damn, it appears my post is much too short again, I can't think of any other ways to lengthen them without adding meaningless detail or mundane dialogue..."
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWulf Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 am

"What makes you certain I was talking about you? I'm talking about the HUMAN populous on the internet."

"But anyways, that's not my concern. Perhaps you could add a little bit of detail, as there is nothing that is meaningless in there.", he said, looking casually at the fluffy white clouds near him.

"And besides, Nightly endorses this RP. If you were indeed to shut it down, I'd simply start a new one, and you'd lose your power."
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  poisonvenomskull Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:08 am

Poison chuckled, again, as he isn't sure how else to start off his post.

"As it turns out, I'm unable to. My mod powers seem to come and go. Sometimes, I have the option to edit someone else's post or lock a thread, other times, I do not." With that, Poison teleported back in time to The Last Umpri for kicks. He went back to when the gang was about to enter Nocnoz's fortress.

"Don't do it! As it turns out, the jar, the lord of this castle, and the man from your dream are all the same person, and they are out to kill Zoncon!" he said to his past self. He went back to where Lonewulf was. What he did wouldn't alter the past, it was just to lengthen the post yet again, as the only thing that he had wanted to post was the first few sentences about his moderator powers, the rest, was just a filler.
poisonvenomskull
poisonvenomskull

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWulf Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:13 am

"Perhaps, we ought to wait for someone else to post in this RP, so it isn't boring?"
He called up some ice cream, choosing a delicious steak for himself. Chewing on it, he telepathically said,
"Or perhaps we can actually do something?" He finished the steak, snapping it down in his jaws. "These virtual steaks are surprisingly good. I'll have to get the recipe sometime."
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Timhortans Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:12 am

Angrily, a wolf stomped into the RP. His gray hair was blown back by the slight breeze, and his dragon wings were curled and folded upon his back. He was about the size of a young dragon, but his scarred face showed experience. Not only that, but it sure looked like he was in some grumpy mood. If he could talk, he would say words that would get him quite a few enemies. And, not feeling in the mood to use telepathy, he just growled. The trees creaked and groaned as he lumbered past them, almost like they were cowering in fear.

As he lumbered through the forest, he eventually ended up with a curious human looking man, and a green dragon, about the size of himself. He caught the last end of what the human said, before he teleported back to a different time. Sighing, he sat down in the grass and growled softly, before speaking to Poison with telepathy.

You're mod powers do not come and go. You only have powers in certain threads, the RP threads, and Announcment thread are to Nightly and only Nightly. Content with informing him, he stood up, and taking one step forwards, his stomach growled in agony. It had been a while since he had eaten, and he sure was hungry. So, he flew up into the sky, and dive bombed Lonewulf.

"You did say we could do anything, didn't you?"
Grinning evily, he homed in and started to corkscrew towards him, his jaws open, a sedative dripping from his teeth.

Timhortans

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWulf Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:28 am

Switching the scene suddenly to a low cave, there was a rumbling as the wolf crashed into the top of the rocky ceiling. He turned the setting back to the sky, and chuckled at the wolf.

"If you're hungry, why don't you simply ask?"
He set the controls to create a massive steak, and sent it right above Timhortans, where it proceeded to be affected by gravity, and plummet on his head.

"That big enough for you?" he though cheerfully.
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum