Nightly's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars of Spring OOC

2 posters

Go down

Stars of Spring OOC Empty Stars of Spring OOC

Post  Nightly Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 am

So I'm re-making this. Luckily for you all, my lethargy has left... For the moment. I plan on posting here, and then in all of the Rps that I need to. Anyways:

This is basically a remake of the previous one. However, in an attempt to model it after the Hunger Games, a popular book/series, it will be a little different.

1) You will be paired up with someone. And I WILL put you with someone with a conflicting personality.
2) If I hate you/dislike you, I reserve the right to mess up your team in whatever way possible.
3) You cannot kill your partner. Should your partner die, you die as well. Whether or not you do it doesn't matter.
4) This is a mass combat survival RP. You all are close enough to kill eachother in one day, and far enough apart to spread out and live off the land. Depending on what type of land it is.
5) In the center of the arena will be certain "items" to help your fight. You will enter unarmed. Each person will have the oppurtunity to run into the middle and retrieve the item neccesary for there survival. Along with weapons/armor, there will be items to help you with the environment. These are subject to change.
6) Do not argue about Rule 2. First offense gets your character critically wounded. Second, gets you killed. Your partner however, will be forced to continue.

Good Luck.

Nightly
Admin

http://academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stars of Spring OOC Empty Re: Stars of Spring OOC

Post  LoneWulf Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 am

Does being an arse with a character you hate to get at the teammate you disapprove of break your ruleset?
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightly Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:57 am

You can do what you want with your partner as long as you don't kill him. Heck you can even put them into a situation where they die.

Just don't expect to win after you do that.

Nightly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWulf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am

*Creates character he hates, intentionally is a douche to make life impossible for his partner whom he disapproves of, is killed off making it even harder, leaves*

Or, I can simply do absolutely nothing, and get my partner killed along with me.

So many choices on how to mess with people I don't like...
LoneWulf
LoneWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightly Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:06 am

We just need some people now.

Nightly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content